Maquina de hace dinero
.Ž¯¥¯`.ÍvâñSèrvï©ès.·.·')
2005-05-31 15:02:09 UTC
Make yourself some money.

I found something that actually works. I'm not into the whole trying to get
money off of the internet thing, I tried something once and then realized
it's usually a scam or something (luckily I never lost any money). I read
this article about e-mail chain letters in which you replace a name from a
list of e-mail addresses w/ your own, then post the list other places, and
after researching some more I found that not only is it completely legal,
but it works fucking awesome, the concept is so simple, it's sick. I also
had heard about chain letters working off the same principle in the physical
mail system also working very well. Well I decided to try it, I waited about
a week, and steadily saw my profits go up, from doing shit! I easily make
$1000 the first week, and then steadily increased to about $9000 after a
month. I couldn't believe the result, and highly recommend you try it
yourself. It's really simple.

Step one:
Setup a Paypal Account. It's completely free and easy to use, just go to
PayPal.com. It's also completely secure. It may take a little time to set up
w/ having to confirm a bank account, but I'm sure a Paypal account will be
very useful for other purposes.

Step Two:
Send $1 to each e-mail address in the list below. For only a six dollar
investment, it's amazing the results!

Step Three:
Copy and paste this exact letter (all the way to the bottom) into as many
message boards as you can, the more you put it into, the better your
profits. Now, delete the first person's e-mail address from the list, and
then move every one else up one space (so move #2 to #1 and so on) the make
#6 yourself. Post the message making sure to put an advertising title to
your topic.

Step three: watch the money come like crazy.

It's that easy.
Here's the list..

1) ***@ihc.com

2) ***@student.leedsmet.ac.uk

3) ***@keyway.net

4) ***@hotmail.com

5) ***@gawab.com

6) ***@yahoo.com
r***@tele2.ch
2005-05-31 15:31:12 UTC
Me parece que vos sos el tuerto en el pais de los ciegos.

Cordiales saludos
Balam